Pages

6.12.10

Color Challenge Week 5!

This week's challenge color was Sepia.
Oh brownish coppery goodness, how I love thee!



After spending the weekend re-vamping my little rectangle in the SLworld,
I really loved taking pictures in my new space! Enjoy!
(all pictures are also on my Flickr page, and you can always click them to see them larger!)

Hair - Clawtooth - Beg Your Pardon
Skin - Candydoll - Jolie
Necklace - Goth1co - Wired Love
Blouse - W&B - Lilianna Cap Sleeve
Vest - Tyranny - Millers Wife
Bracelets - LOULOU&CO - Summer
Ring - Kyoot - Dakota Rings
Pants - BOOM - Seaman Pants
Shews - Miel - Flor Jane
Furniture - The Loft - Bailey Bed, Bailey Table, Bailey Moth Orchid
My house - ::AB:: - Amelie Cottage
Outdoor mini cabin - {what next} Frosted Nordic Cabin

1 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

So super cute! Thanks for continuing to take on my color challenge <3

Post a Comment