Pages

4.4.13

A few of my favorite things...

So this is my 110th post.. clearly I wasn't paying attention when I posted #100.. but anywayyy.. I thought I'd update my favorite things post. Things I can't live without. Things I love. Things I covet. <33 enjoy



Hair - I love hair.. tons of designers.. and my color is anything remotely 'ginger'. Clawtooth - Surfer Rosa - Strawberry Dream
Skin - I have so many favorites.. I'm a pale girl, and I love me some freckles.
Glam Affair - Luria -12
Make-Up - I am almost always in freckles, or eyeliner.. this is my newest favorite, a little company called Lovely Disarray!
Lovely Disarray - Liner Set 1 - To The Point
Top - Well.. any of you who know me, or have followed me, know that I almost always have something Kyoot on.. and this top is no exception. Her items are on MP for 55L now too!
Kyoot - Book Worm Top (Late Summer)
Shorts - Ok these have got to be my absolutely favorite shorts.. the mesh is perfection!
Ingenue - Hetty - Sage
Ring - I am in love with a few jewelry makers, MG being one.. and this is a LILY! I'm a LILY! How can I not wear it? :P
Maxi Gossamer - Tiger Lily Flower - Silver
Shews - Ok well.. this hasn't changed.. there are many shews I love.. many I covet.. but Slinks have always been my favorite.
Slink - Aveela Stiletto - White

Accessories & Furniture.. there are so many many companies I love. Equally for design, colors, innovation, utility and artistry. These are a but a tiny few that I have around my house right now!
Trompe Loeil - Club Chair Corduroy, Spotlight Lamp
Pilot - Vintage Nightstand
Lisp Bazaar - Charlotte Clock, Nerd Bookends
Scarlet Apple - My Wood Small Side Table, My Chevron Rug

1 comments:

Keegan said...

I have been thinking - you should take me on a shopping spree. It's like dress up but with my L$! I could use a fresh face. and hair. and clothes. and shews.

Post a Comment