Pages

18.1.13

"This is not the greatest song in the world.. no..

this is a TRIBUTE..." - Tenacious D

Back before I started this blog, and still do this day, I got a massive amount of encouragement from my very good friend, and at the time bosslady, Saeya Nyanda.
She is one of the most talented creators I know, one of the strongest, bravest and most of all, loving and kind people I've met. While Kyoot has been, and will continue to be a staple of my wardrobe, it's closing is bittersweet for me. It will live on in the marketplace, and maybe she will come back at some point and create again! I'm SO happy for Saeya, and all that she has accomplished in SL, and all that she is embarking on in her very near future. She will continue to be my 'pretty', an inspiration and my very dear friend. <3 you pretty!



These are just a few of my favorite more recent looks from Kyoot.
Be sure to head over to the final 50L clearance event, which ends in early Feb.

TP TO KYOOT 

Hair - Truth - January (group gift)
Crown - Kyoot
Skin - :Mother Goose's: - Abbey (1L)
Makeup - :GP: - Party Girl - Bonus (group gift)
Earrings - (SS) - Chrysalis & MG - Rio Hoops
Necklace - It's Cake - Lil Bow Necklace
Bracelet - MG - Damasc Bangles
Ring - MG - Tiger Lily Flower
All clothing by Kyoot
Shews - *GF* - Alex ;  Kyoot - Platform Wedges

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the black and gold combination***!!! where can i get these shoes***???

Post a Comment