Pages

10.12.12

Ghosts that we knew...

So give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light..
'Cause oh that gave me such a fright..
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be alright..



Hair - Magika - Visit
Skin - Glam Affair - Amberly (Collabor88)
Eyes - .ID. - Ice Eyes (the mens dept dec)
Necklace - W&B - Chevron Necklace
Jacket - Pig - Lazy Sweater Eggshell (sale now!!)
Lingerie - The Sea Hole - Catalina Bra (Collabor88)
Rings - *Yummy - Boho & Thin Ring - Maroon
Socks - mocha - Loose Socks Plain Dirty Brown (FLF 12/8/12)
Flats - *LpD* - *EcoPois* No Leather Shoes

Accessories
Nightside Table - Pilot - McCoy Bedside Table (the mens dept dec)
Wall Hanging - Concrete Flowers - Memories Picture Frame
Love Seat - :CP: - Rue Abel Loveseat (With Love Hunt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment