Pages

27.9.12

Birthday Bliss - Part 1!!

It was my RL birthday on Monday, and it was a good one! My Skype profile says I'm 112 and I look fabulous! My in-world friends were so sweet with their presents, so I thought I'd blog the fun things I received! Thank you all for the bday wishes and love!  <3 you all and this is Part 1 of 2!!


Hair - [e] - Caramel (mesh)(SALESALESALE @ Elikatira!)
Skin - Illusory - Love - Milk - Daydream
Jacket - fri.day - Marie Jacket (mesh)
Top - Pig - Day Lilies Camisole - Bone
Pants - Tres Blah - Leather Leggings (mesh)
*Shews* - Maitreya - Stagioni Boots - Sand (mesh)
Prop - Glitterati - Blind


Hair - !Lamb - Mon Cheri
Skin - PinkFuel - Ember (Milk) - Candy
Necklace - W&B - Little Bit of Pretty Necklace
Top - Tres Blah - Half Tucked Tee (mesh)
*Pants* - BOOM - Miami Linen Pants (mesh)
Shews - *LpD* - *Ecopois* No Leather Shoes
Location - Mon Tissu @ Mayfair

0 comments:

Post a Comment